At FRISS we stand for honest insurance. Our solutions are built for P&C insurance carriers to automate trust throughout the policy lifecycle. This means our Trust Automation Platfrom evaluates all policy requests, renewals and claims on their trustworthiness and flags high risks for fraudulence for further evaluation. In this way we contribute to fair insurance premiums for everyone. And we aim to do so in a sustainable manner:
• About our colleagues, customers, and partners
• About making insurance more honest
• About our environment
• Solutions instead of problems
• Attitude trumps structure
• Culture eats strategy for breakfast
• We work to improve ourselves, every day
• We all go the extra mile in reaching our goals
• We lead by example
The FRISS ESG Advisory Board is currently working on the following topics:
1. Becoming a B-Corp certified organization. This means we are on our way to get our ESG efforts registered in a comprehensive, credible, and comparable impact standard that supports economic systems change.
2. Create awareness amongst colleagues and customers. This means we collect information on ESG efforts and impacts and educate our colleagues.
3. Schedule activities that contribute to a better environment.