“Quick FRISS implementations in each country, delivering instant ROI”
UNIQA Group is one of the leading insurance groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The group’s mission is to enable its customers to live a safer, better and longer life.
With a market share of 22 %, UNIQA is the second largest insurance carrier in Austria. UNIQA is also one of the largest insurance groups in the CEE region, with presence in 15 countries. Around 20,000 employees and exclusive sales partners serve 9.5 million customers. With UNIQA and Raiffeisen Versicherung, the UNIQA Group manages the two strongest insurance brands in Austria and has a strong position in the CEE markets.
Celent Model Insurer in Data, Analytics & AI
UNIQA was acknowledged as a Model Insurer in data, analytics and AI by Celent thanks to their ability to standardize its group-wide processes into more efficient and profitable operations, with tangible results:
- Quick FRISS implementations in each country, delivering instant ROI
- Total fraud savings of $21 million within the first years of being live
- Increase in fraud savings per investigator from $550,000 to $2,100,000
- Enabled move towards SaaS/digital processes in a secure and automated way
- Better serve their sincere clients, enabling fast-tracked claims for a superb customer experience