A joy to work @ FRISS
Working @FRISS means working in a fast-paced growing international company. Our mission? Supporting honest insurance! Our core is IT and our niche are Fraud, Risk & Compliance for insurance. When you add this up, you have FRISS!
We are an international team that helps our customers all over the world to detect fraud and mitigate risks. How do we do this? With our software solutions and people; we Care and Drive. “Care” means we are sincerely interested in our colleagues and clients. “And” means we are flexible and open for new ideas. “Drive” refers to our ambitions and the will to be successful.
We are expanding our business and our team. We want to make sure our business develops in the right direction, and we can work on a global level. We need more testing-power in our Wiskey Team. Currently, we are looking for a Senior Tester. You will be part of a small and eager team, that is responsible for the innovation at FRISS!
Mission for our Senior Tester
As our Senior Tester, you’re going to be part of the Wiskey Team, which is responsible for the innovation of our product. This is the team that comes up with new features and makes sure they are ready to be build. Your mission is to give insight in the quality of the software added by the teams by creating a modern test set-up which can be reused by other testers.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Create overview of the quality of the software;
- Support other testers with test automation;
- Create efficient cloud based test infrastructure;
- Reduce time to run automated tests by parallelization;
- Investigate spots in the software with low test coverage;
- Test scalabillity of the software;
- Test load and performance of the software;
- Create representative data sets for testing purposes.
Why join FRISS?
- At FRISS there is a real opportunity to make a difference;
- There is a lot of freedom and energy to create a modern way of quality insurance;
- The company is growing which makes the quality assurance a real challenge, testers have to grow with the company;
- There is a open and transparent culture in which you have the opportunity to focus on improvement.
Who are you?
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience;
- You know how to code in C# and .NET;
- You have solid experience in creating testing-strategies;
- You have experience in managing test-teams;
- You have experience in chosing the right testing tools and infrastructures;
- You have experience in working in agile companies via scrum methodology.