If you are an enterprise software sales professional who thrives on hunting new business and managing complex sales cycles, then we would like to talk to you about an opportunity to help launch the global leader in fraud detection into the United States and Canada.
FRISS is leading the AI disruption of the P&C insurance market. At FRISS, we have a 100% focus on automated fraud and risk detection for P&C insurance companies. Our proven AI-powered detection solutions for underwriting, claims and SIU helps over 150 insurers grow their business. FRISS detects fraud, mitigates risks and supports digital transformation. FRISS has what insurers want, a proven low risk high reward offering with a quick implementation and significant hard dollar ROI. Insurers go live within six months, with fixed price projects, and realize an ROI within 12 months. The solutions help to lower the loss ratio, enable profitable portfolio growth, and improve the customer experience.
Our mission is to become the global trusted standard for honest insurance. We are looking for an enterprise software sales professional, located in the greater Chicago metro area, who wants to join our culture of success with experience selling to, and with solid relationships within property and casualty insurance space. In this role, you will sell to all levels within an organization and across business functions from Directors to the C Suite.
You will be responsible for generating opportunities, collaborating with partners, qualify prospects, craft solutions that meet prospects’ business needs, demonstrate our solutions to potential customers, and manage contract negotiations to effectively bring deals to a successful close, contributing to FRISS’s revenue objectives.
What you get to do every day:
- Find, and sell new business
- Participate in the implementation of a strategy that will result in profitable sales and growth of the overall business.
- Create, develop and own a sales pipeline of opportunities to hunt and close new business
- Collaborate with FRISS partners, pre sales and sales colleagues to develop new opportunities
- Build a territory plan to penetrate assigned targeted accounts
- Qualify and forecast new business opportunities accurately
- Manage complex enterprise sales cycles
- Lead pricing and contracting negotiations
- Work as part of a passionate team committed to the success of FRISS
- Exceed assigned sales revenue goals
- Travel extensively throughout the United States, Canada and sometimes to Europe
Skills you bring to the role:
- Unmatched prospecting skills
- Ability to collaborate with FRISS’ alliance partners’ customer-facing teams to win
- Ability to understand customer requirements and to deliver to meet their needs
- Problem-solving and solution selling experience
- Ability to plan and execute a deal through the sales pipeline
- Ability to work with a virtual cross-functional team to create solutions
- Strong presentation skills and proposal writing skills
- Ability to negotiate complex sales with proven influencing and closing skills
- Ability to establish and build relationships at manager, director, VPs and C suite executive levels
- Accurate forecasting ability
- Experience working in or desire to work in a start-up or early stage environment
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, supportive, high-touch, work environment
- Obsession for customer service
- Passion, with the ability to build excitement
- Positive, energetic, open and honest with a high degree of integrity and ethics
Are you the ideal candidate? If so, you have a thorough understanding of technology, B2B software sales as well as an understanding of the property and casualty insurance industry. You are currently selling to P&C companies and have quality relationships in many accounts. You’re also an organized and effective communicator who is self-starting, detailed, can work independently, and can manage the many aspects of the enterprise sales process. You can contact, Kurt Jackson for questions ator via 15-266-1357 And of course you can apply via the button.