Working @ FRISS, means you work in a fast-growing international company. Our mission? Support honest insurance! Our core is IT & AI and our niche is Fraud, Risk & Compliance for insurance. When you add all this up , you get FRISS.
We are an international team that helps our customers all over the world detect fraud and mitigate risks. How do we do that? With our solutions and people: We Care and Drive. ‘Care’ means we are sincerely interested in our colleagues and clients. ‘And’ means we are flexible and open to new ideas. ‘Drive’ refers to our ambitions and the will to be successful.
One of our core products is focused on supporting the claims process for P&C insurance worldwide. We would love to welcome an inspiring leader to head up our claims product
What do we offer
A chance for you to add your contribution to our success worldwide in the role of Product Manager Claims.
Mission for our Product Manager Claims
To deliver a claims product that generates the best AI powered and self-learning FRISS score to effectively flag potential fraudulent claims and enable an STP claims process. The claims product is an essential part in our overall mission to become the worldwide standard for honest insurance in 2025.
As a Product Manager Claims you act like the Mini-CEO, manage the product-market fit, the product lifecycle and define priorities in the product roadmap. You make sure that our claims product delivers the best business value for our customers. You are P&L of the product and works closely with product owners and product (development) teams to deliver and improve the product based on market trends, learnings and challenges from customers.
You as a Product Manager Claims
- continuously improve and develop the claims product to effectively flag fraudulent claims
- maximize the power of our platform to support cross carrier collaboration (data pools and fraud scenario’s)
- own the product, set up a strong strategy and act on new developments and trends in the market
- translate the overall FRISS vision into a vision for the product
- map out a roadmap for the product and manage the product lifecycle
- work in close cooperation with customers and your colleagues; customer operations, (pre-)sales, marketing, (other) product teams, partners and other stakeholders to get input on the vision.
- understand the effectiveness of the product and how to improve the product
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader who can develop and implement a strong vision for our claims product. Main competences for this role are: Strategic, communicative, people management skills, creative, result- and customer-driven. Must haves; experience (3+ years) in product management with or working at software companies and/or data science, preferably SaaS. And of course; solid experience within the insurance industry.
Most of all
Be inspiring and embrace contemporary trends. You are able to connect with your colleagues and customers and you like to spread the FRISS mission by developing innovative product(s).
Sounds like your dream job? Please contact Willeke van Hal, Corporate Recruiter to express your interest or for questions: