A joy to work @ FRISS
Working @FRISS means working in a fast-paced growing international company. Our mission? Supporting honest insurance! Our core is IT and our niche is Fraud, Risk & Compliance for insurance. When you add this up you have FRISS!
We are an international team that helps our customers all over the world to detect fraud and mitigate risks. How do we do this? With our solutions and people; we Care and Drive. “Care” means we are sincerely interested in our colleagues and clients. “And” means we are flexible and open for new ideas. “Drive” refers to our ambitions and the will to be successful.
We are always looking for entrepreneurial professionals who would like to have an impact on our FRISS expedition. We are eager to welcome new customers and to continue our project delivery, for this we are looking for a Product Consultant. You are part of our Customer Operations Team (COPS), in this role you have a big responsibility in the implementation process of our solutions for our customers
Mission for our Product Consultant
Your goal is to help our customers in an efficient and effective way, by running and leading the projects. Together with your project team you will provide the customer with all the ins-and outs of how they can embed our solutions in their workflow. All of this within a predetermined timeline and in a way that it is a joy to do business with FRISS.
After one year this is what you have done
Create a solid, efficient and qualitative project approach with your colleagues so you deliver the best results within the determined time for our customers.
- Monitoring and screening the customer needs so you and your project team can act on this
- Keeping an overview of everything that needs to be done in a way where the customer experiences a strong connection with FRISS. you will also stay connected with your FRISS colleagues to optimize the internal collaboration
- Act as a business partner, advise our customer on how they can get more value out of our FRISS Solutions.
- Invest in a strong collaboration with our customers, help them to understand our solutions by, for example giving workshops or adjusting the business indicators
Who are you?
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with the pre-determined timeline and goals
- Strong communication. Good listening – and communication skills (NL&ENG)
- Analytical & technical skills. Able to oversee things that needs to be done. Experience in IT (e.g. SQL/Excel) is a must and affinity with insurance is a plus
- Business sense. Detect needs, new ways of improving results and understand what our customers’ need.
- Helicopter view. Able to connect the dots. Act as the linking pin between FRISS and our customers.
Most of all
You are the one our customer and the team can rely on, you are open for new ways of improving our implementation process and you are the one that get things done!
Do you want to hear more about our FRSS solutions and your future colleagues? Just contact me, Willeke van Hal – Corporate Recruiter, at email@example.com or +31 (0) 638 242754