A joy to work @ FRISS
Working @FRISS means working in a fast-paced growing international company. Our mission? Supporting honest insurance! Our core is IT and our niche are Fraud, Risk & Compliance for insurance. When you add this up, you have FRISS!
We are an international team that helps our customers all over the world to detect fraud and mitigate risks. How do we do this? With our software solutions and people; we Care and Drive. “Care” means we are sincerely interested in our colleagues and clients. “And” means we are flexible and open for new ideas. “Drive” refers to our ambitions and the will to be successful.
We are expanding our business and our team. We want to make sure our business develops in the right direction, and we can work on a global level. We need more testing-power in our Echo Team. Currently, we are looking for a Medior Tester. You will be part of a small and eager team, that makes things happen at FRISS!
Mission for our Medior Tester
As our Medior Tester, you’re going to be part of the Echo Team, which is responsible for our Claims-product. Your mission is to give insight in the quality of newly build software and functionalities by implementing automated testing.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Check the outcome of automated testing;
- Create test cases for new functionality;
- Manual testing of new functionality;
- Exploritory testing of new functionality;
- Update and extend automated testing;
- Update accompanied documentation;
- Investigate abnormalities on different stages in the development cycle;
- Find ways to improve the quality and functionality of the software together with other team members.
Why join FRISS?
- At FRISS there is a real opportunity to make a difference;
- There is a lot of freedom and energy to create a modern way of quality insurance;
- The company is growing which makes the quality assurance a real challenge, testers have to grow with the company;
- There is a open and transparent culture in which you have the opportunity to focus on improvement.
Who are you?
- You have around 2 years of relevant experience in software testing;
- While you don’t have to code, you do understand the basics of .NET;
- You have experience working in agile teams and scrum methodology;
- You are passionate about our mission